  1. Danno

    Danno Guest

    Something other than JTopas (yecch). Help would be really appreciated.
    Danno, Apr 25, 2006

  2. Danno

    Rhino Guest

    "Danno" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Something other than JTopas (yecch). Help would be really appreciated.

    Why not do things the way we did them before Scanner arrived in Java 1.5? It
    really wasn't that hard....

    --
    Rhino
    Rhino, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Danno

    Danno Guest

    One of the advantages of Object Oriented Programming is code reuse.
    So, therefore, why do I have to do something that's already done? Not
    only that, I am not blessed with all the time in the world. That's why
    I was asking.
    Danno, Apr 26, 2006