Is there a nice way to dynamically call a web service?

Chris Bardon

I'm trying to write an aplication where a URL or path for a WSDL file
can be specified, and the web service can be called dynamically (i.e.
without generating a proxy class ahead of time). I have used the
System.Web.Services.Description classes to load and parse the WSDL
file, and I can create a list of all of the methods and parameters in
a web service. Now, I want to try creating the calls to these
services. I was thinking about just creating the SOAP messages and
sending them, but can't find a good way to do this in .NET. I guess I
have two questions:

-Is there a better way to attack this problem than what I'm doing?

-Is there a nice way to generate SOAP requests that doesn't involve
writing the whole thing as a string?