    When reading .WAV files, I am looking for amplitude information.

    Thanks.
    -gohaku

    gohaku, Jun 25, 2004

  2. On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:58:39 -0400, rumours say that gohaku
    <> might have written:

    >Hi everyone,
    >I would like to know if there is an audio library that will allow me to
    >create
    >and read .WAV and .MIDI files.
    >When reading .WAV files, I am looking for amplitude information.
    >
    >Thanks.
    >-gohaku

    for wave files and operations on them:

    import wave, audioop

    for midi files, google is your friend (pymidi would be my first guess :)
    --
    TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
    "Tssss!" --Brad Pitt as Achilles in unprecedented Ancient Greek

    Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou, Jun 25, 2004