    If yes, can you please tell me where is it?

    Thank you.

    , Mar 17, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > Is there a python library to parse C++ code file?
    > If yes, can you please tell me where is it?

    depends on how you want to parse the file, and what information you
    want to extract. without more details, I'd recommend

    http://www.gccxml.org/HTML/Index.html

    combined with some python xml library, e.g.

    http://www.effbot.org/zone/element-index.htm
    http://www.effbot.org/zone/element-iterparse.htm

    which gives you something like:

    http://www.boost.org/libs/python/pyste/

    which might be a good thing to look at before you start ...

    or maybe you had something much simpler in mind ?

    </F>

    Fredrik Lundh, Mar 17, 2006

  3. Roman Yakovenko, Mar 17, 2006