Is there a python library to parse C++ code file?

Allerdyce.John

Is there a python library to parse C++ code file?
If yes, can you please tell me where is it?

Thank you.

Fredrik Lundh

Is there a python library to parse C++ code file?
If yes, can you please tell me where is it?

depends on how you want to parse the file, and what information you
want to extract. without more details, I'd recommend

http://www.gccxml.org/HTML/Index.html

combined with some python xml library, e.g.

http://www.effbot.org/zone/element-index.htm
http://www.effbot.org/zone/element-iterparse.htm

which gives you something like:

http://www.boost.org/libs/python/pyste/

which might be a good thing to look at before you start ...

or maybe you had something much simpler in mind ?

</F>