Is there a Secure FTP (SFTP) class?

Dick

Is there a secure FTP class out there yet? Looking for an easy way out
because I don't have time to write one! :) A Google search turned up
nothing.

Paul Lutus

Dick said:
Is there a secure FTP class out there yet? Looking for an easy way out
because I don't have time to write one! :) A Google search turned up
nothing.

Most likely it's already on your system.

$ man sftp

sftp - Secure file transfer program ...

Michael Saunby

Dick said:
Is there a secure FTP class out there yet? Looking for an easy way out
because I don't have time to write one! :) A Google search turned up
nothing.

SFTP is, I believe, simply FTP over SSH, so http://www.openssh.org/ should
take you somewhere suitable.

Michael Saunby

?

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Thomas_Pf=E4fflin?=

Is there a secure FTP class out there yet? Looking for an easy way out
because I don't have time to write one! :) A Google search turned up
nothing.

Hi,

If i understand you, you need an java api for sftp. Recently i have found
the following:

http://www.myjavaworld.com/

But i have no experiences using it, because i had not time to test it.

Maybe you could send me your experiences if you found it useful and worth
trying it.

Hope could help
Thomas