    John Maclean
    MSc (DIC)
    07739 171 531
    John Maclean, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Robert Klemme, Feb 21, 2006

  3. To second what has already been said, don't run away, join the fun.
    This is a nice place, because matz is nice. Start asking questions and
    soon you will be answering them as well.

    You are welcome here
    Patrick Hurley, Feb 21, 2006
  4. John Maclean

    Jay Levitt Guest

    On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 18:07:51 +0900, John Maclean wrote:

    > After having writen many lines of bloat.... Is there a seperate list
    > for noobs for embarassingly simple questions and such?

    comp.lang.php.

    HA! No, kidding. Stick around. I've posted some pretty dumb questions
    and got some pretty great answers here. It's a friendly crowd.

    Jay Levitt
    Jay Levitt, Feb 21, 2006