is there a suplement in Netscape for resizeTo(widht,height)

Bennie

Hi,

I can resize in IE whit window.resizeTo(widht,height) but it don't work for
Netscape?
Have try location.reload() in Netscape. But this don't work....

Any idear?

Bennie,

Martin Honnen

Bennie said:
Hi,

I can resize in IE whit window.resizeTo(widht,height) but it don't work for
Netscape?
Have try location.reload() in Netscape. But this don't work....

Netscape supports
window.resizeTo(width, height)
however Netscape 7 (and perhaps 6) can be configured to disallow scripts
to resize windows thus check your browser settings

Bennie

Is there a way around this setting.
So that i can set this setting white javascript to 'on'

rf

Is there a way around this setting.
So that i can set this setting white javascript to 'on'

No, there is no way around this setting. That is why the setting is there,
to stop authors changing the window size.

Cheers
Richard.