    options etc...

    Thanks,

    Eric
    Eric S, Jun 12, 2009

  2. Eric S

    Eric S Guest

    Thanks Juan.

    Eric S, Jun 12, 2009

  3. "Eric S" <> wrote in

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Is there a way to convert ms sql 2008 tables to XML files?
    > Say I have several tables related to each other and I want to create
    > the
    > hierarchy of the data such as parent child within the XML Any hidden
    > class somewhere
    > to perform the above?
    >
    > These are small tables where I store the data of menu options and sub
    > options etc...
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Eric

    In addition to Juan's suggestion, which outputs the query as XML, you
    can also stream out of the DataSet into XML. Juan's suggestion is best
    if you are only going to use XML. If you desire an implementation that
    does both a DataSet and XML (even if on different "pages"), use the
    second option (or have two different sprocs, but that is more
    maintenance).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Twitter: @gbworld

    | Think outside the box! |
    Gregory A. Beamer, Jun 15, 2009
  4. Eric S

    Eric S Guest

    Hi Gregory,

    Thanks for your reply. I have 3 tables like Parent, Child, Grand Child where
    I store the menu and sub menus defintions. The idea is to save it to XML so
    it can be used for the web site, so the hierarchy of the relations should be
    created based on that as well.

    Do you have sample code for the second option?

    Thanks,

    Eric

    Eric S, Jun 15, 2009
  5. "Eric S" <> wrote in

    > Hi Gregory,
    >
    > Thanks for your reply. I have 3 tables like Parent, Child, Grand Child
    > where I store the menu and sub menus defintions. The idea is to save
    > it to XML so it can be used for the web site, so the hierarchy of the
    > relations should be created based on that as well.
    >
    > Do you have sample code for the second option?

    I will have to look. I did a lot of working with streams early on, so I
    might. I will see if I have any saved code at home on this.

    The basics, off the top of my head are:

    MemoryStream memStream = new MemoryStream();
    dataSet.WriteXml(memStream);
    StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(memStream);
    string xmlString = reader.ReadToEnd();

    you may have to tweak the code a bit to get it working. you can then
    feed the string into an XML document to manipulate, save, etc.

    Hope this helps!

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Twitter: @gbworld

    | Think outside the box! |
    Gregory A. Beamer, Jun 15, 2009
  6. Eric S

    Eric S Guest

    Hi Gregory,

    Thanks for your help, and if you find the code that will be nice if it is
    posted in this news group.

    Regards,

    Eric

    Eric S, Jun 15, 2009
  7. Eric S

    Eric S Guest

    Hi Juan,

    When I ran the SQL Connection to the ms sql 2008, Somehow I am loosing
    Courage Return when I get actual string from the SP and the XML string is
    broken. Otherwise within the ms sql server the XML string is just fine.

    Any idea of XML functions to be used with that? Or what did I miss?

    Thanks,

    Eric

    Eric S, Jun 16, 2009
  8. re:
    !> Somehow I am loosing Courage Return when I get
    !> actual string from the SP and the XML string is broken
    !> Any idea of XML functions to be used with that?

    Use the replace function in the SQL string to change the carriage return to <br> :

    REPLACE(columname, CHAR(13) + CHAR(10), '<br>')

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 17, 2009
  9. Eric S

    Eric S Guest

    Hi Juan,

    I was wrong in terms the carriage return .
    I am using vb.net and ran the code of the ExecuteScalar(cmd).
    I have the 2 XML files the bad and the good which are below:

    What is that I am missing?

    Thanks,

    Eric

    The below is the string of the XML that I am getting:

    <services><dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Verification Services"
    DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Reverse Phone
    Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Search
    by Phone Number" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    {\colortbl
    ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    What is a Reverse Phone Lookup?\par
    Know who is calling your
    family with a Reverse Phone search. \par
    Our report includes
    information, when available, associated with \par
    Residential,
    business, unlisted, non-published.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\cf1
    Results\cf0 may include: Callers Name, address, email address, carrier,
    Caller\rquote s connection status and
    more.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    1. Please include an area code with the 7 digit phone number, for the most
    accurate results.\par
    \pard\ltrpar 2. You may enter an old or
    disconnected phone number to a find a detailed history of anyone\rquote s
    Phone records and personal
    history.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "/></dbo.SearchOptions></dbo.ServiceOptions><dbo.ServiceOptions
    ServiceOption="Information Services"
    DisplayOptionOrder="2"><dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="People Search"
    DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Name"
    DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 More
    Search Products! \line\line Email Search Employment Trace Reverse
    Phone/Cell Search \par&#x0D

    Here is the actual string copied from the ms sql 2008 which works fine;

[...]
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1.
    Please include an area code with the 7 digit phone number, for the most
    accurate results.\par
    \pard\ltrpar 2. You may enter an old or
    disconnected phone number to a find a detailed history of anyone\rquote s
    Phone records and personal history.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    </dbo.SearchOptions>
    </dbo.ServiceOptions>
    <dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Information Services"
    DisplayOptionOrder="2">
    <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="People Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Name" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 More
    Search Products! \line\line Email Search Employment Trace Reverse
    Phone/Cell Search \par
    Web Site Ownership Social Net Search Sex
    Offender\par
    Intl People/Business Search Email Lookup
    \par
    \f1\par
    }
    "
    Tip="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 1.
    Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s complete last and first
    name\par
    2. Filter you\rquote re search by including the state
    and/or city fields to narrow down search results.\par
    3. Use
    Proper/Formal names, limit you\rquote re use of Nick names \line\pard
    Example Robert for \ldblquote Bob\rdblquote Richard for \ldblquote
    Dick\rdblquote\f1\par
    }
    " />
    <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Address" DisplayOptionOrder="2"
    Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    When you're looking for that old friend, and you only remember an old
    address, we can help to fill in the blanks with their current address.
    Address lookup is also a good tool to identify the current residents of a
    specify address
    location\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    Include as much of the address as possible, enter a city and Zip code. Zip
    codes may vary, if you are not Sure about the Zip code, leave it off and
    limit by city.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    />
    <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Phone" DisplayOptionOrder="3"
    Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sb100\sa100\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    Who's Calling? Do you need to know who's on the other end of that phone
    number?\par
    The report includes information, when available,
    associated with residential, business, cell, unlisted, non-published
    &quot;Registered Owner(s)&quot; including their Address, Possible Date of
    Birth. Options include, search for available public records for that listed
    individual\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\par
    }
    "
    Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1.
    Please include an area code with the 7 digit phone number, for the most
    accurate results.\line\line 2. You may enter an old or disconnected phone
    number to a find a detailed history of anyone\rquote s Phone records and
    personal
    history.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Email " DisplayOptionOrder="4"
    Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 Contact them
    immediately!! \line Results may Include: \par
    Individuals Name
    or Business Name, Street Address, Telephone Numbers, Possible relatives,
    Aliases and Maiden names Indentify an individual or Business, enter an email
    address for search. \par
    \pard\f1\par
    }
    "
    Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\lang1033\f0\fs16 Enter
    \ldblquote Any\rdblquote email address associated with your subject. We can
    track older emails dating back to 1999.\par
    }
    " />
    <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="SSN " DisplayOptionOrder="5"
    Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    What is SSN People Search?\par
    Locating People by their SSN is
    another method to search for family members, old friends and associates. Our
    People Search report includes addresses &amp; phone numbers, relatives &amp;
    associates, background options &amp;
    more.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\par
    }
    "
    Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1. SSN
    based searches must include the person\rquote s complete last name for this
    search type.\line\pard\ltrpar 2. Enter the entire social security number
    (all 9 digits) partial SSN number are not permitted, and will not allow a
    search to be performed\i .\i0\f1\par
    }
    " />
    </dbo.SearchOptions>
    <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Email Search" DisplayOptionOrder="2">
    <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Email Search"
    DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\f0\fs16 Email Search is a great
    way to find email addresses of long-lost friends or associates. Results
    include email address, mailing address and possible phone number. Contact
    them immediately!! \f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s complete Name or Street Address.
    \par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Reverse Email"
    DisplayOptionOrder="2"
    Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\f0\fs16 With over 800 Million
    individual &amp; Business email records, Human Finders is the Largest source
    for Email searches in the US, Canada, UK and
    Worldwide.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1.
    Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s complete Name, you may filter
    you\rquote re results by city or State. 2.
    Use Proper/Formal names, limit you\rquote re use of Nick names
    \par
    \pard\ltrpar Example Robert for \ldblquote Bob\rdblquote
    Richard for \ldblquote Dick\rdblquote\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    </dbo.SearchOptions>
    </dbo.ServiceOptions>
    </services>

    Eric S, Jun 17, 2009
  10. Eric S

    Eric S Guest

    Hi Juan,

    After looking at the code I made it work, since I removed 2 nVARCHAR(MAX)
    columns from the SQL statement where it is used as an RTF. Is there any way
    to make it work with the nVARCHAR(MAX) data type, or any other field type
    that will allow me to work with RTF.

    Thanks,

    Eric

    "Eric S" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Juan,
    >
    > I was wrong in terms the carriage return .
    > I am using vb.net and ran the code of the ExecuteScalar(cmd).
    > I have the 2 XML files the bad and the good which are below:
    >
    > What is that I am missing?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Eric
    >

    > The below is the string of the XML that I am getting:
    >
    > <services><dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Verification Services"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Reverse Phone
    > Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchCategories
    > SearchCategory="Search by Phone Number" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    {\colortbl
    > ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    > What is a Reverse Phone Lookup?\par
    Know who is calling your
    > family with a Reverse Phone search. \par
    Our report includes
    > information, when available, associated with \par
    Residential,
    > business, unlisted, non-published.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\cf1
    > Results\cf0 may include: Callers Name, address, email address, carrier,
    > Caller\rquote s connection status and
    > more.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    }
    "/></dbo.SearchOptions></dbo.ServiceOptions><dbo.ServiceOptions
    > ServiceOption="Information Services"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="2"><dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="People Search"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Name"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    > 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    > More Search Products! \line\line Email Search Employment Trace
    > Reverse Phone/Cell Search \par&#x0D
    >
    > Here is the actual string copied from the ms sql 2008 which works fine;
    >
    > <services>
    > <dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Verification Services"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    > <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Reverse Phone Search"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Search by Phone Number"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    {\colortbl
    > ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    > What is a Reverse Phone Lookup?\par
    Know who is calling your
    > family with a Reverse Phone search. \par
    Our report includes
    > information, when available, associated with \par
    Residential,
    > business, unlisted, non-published.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\cf1
    > Results\cf0 may include: Callers Name, address, email address, carrier,
    > Caller\rquote s connection status and
    > more.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    > Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    > 1. Please include an area code with the 7 digit phone number, for the most
    > accurate results.\par
    \pard\ltrpar 2. You may enter an old or
    > disconnected phone number to a find a detailed history of anyone\rquote s
    > Phone records and personal history.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    > </dbo.SearchOptions>
    > </dbo.ServiceOptions>
    > <dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Information Services"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="2">
    > <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="People Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Name" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    > 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    > More Search Products! \line\line Email Search Employment Trace
    > Reverse Phone/Cell Search \par
    Web Site Ownership Social Net
    > Search Sex Offender\par
    Intl People/Business Search Email Lookup
    > \par
    \f1\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    > 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 1.
    > Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s complete last and first
    > name\par
    2. Filter you\rquote re search by including the state
    > and/or city fields to narrow down search results.\par
    3. Use
    > Proper/Formal names, limit you\rquote re use of Nick names \line\pard
    > Example Robert for \ldblquote Bob\rdblquote Richard for \ldblquote
    > Dick\rdblquote\f1\par
    }
    " />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Address" DisplayOptionOrder="2"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    > Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    > When you're looking for that old friend, and you only remember an old
    > address, we can help to fill in the blanks with their current address.
    > Address lookup is also a good tool to identify the current residents of a
    > specify address
    > location\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    > Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    > Include as much of the address as possible, enter a city and Zip code. Zip
    > codes may vary, if you are not Sure about the Zip code, leave it off and
    > limit by city.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Phone" DisplayOptionOrder="3"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    > MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sb100\sa100\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    > Who's Calling? Do you need to know who's on the other end of that phone
    > number?\par
    The report includes information, when available,
    > associated with residential, business, cell, unlisted, non-published
    > &quot;Registered Owner(s)&quot; including their Address, Possible Date of
    > Birth. Options include, search for available public records for that
    > listed individual\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    > Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    > 1. Please include an area code with the 7 digit phone number, for the most
    > accurate results.\line\line 2. You may enter an old or disconnected phone
    > number to a find a detailed history of anyone\rquote s Phone records
    > and personal
    > history.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Email " DisplayOptionOrder="4"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    > 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 Contact them
    > immediately!! \line Results may Include: \par
    Individuals
    > Name or Business Name, Street Address, Telephone Numbers, Possible
    > relatives, Aliases and Maiden names Indentify an individual or Business,
    > enter an email address for search.
    > \par
    \pard\f1\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\lang1033\f0\fs16 Enter
    > \ldblquote Any\rdblquote email address associated with your subject. We
    > can track older emails dating back to 1999.\par
    }
    " />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="SSN " DisplayOptionOrder="5"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    > MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    > What is SSN People Search?\par
    Locating People by their SSN is
    > another method to search for family members, old friends and associates.
    > Our People Search report includes addresses &amp; phone numbers, relatives
    > &amp; associates, background options &amp;
    > more.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    > MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1.
    > SSN based searches must include the person\rquote s complete last name for
    > this search type.\line\pard\ltrpar 2. Enter the entire social security
    > number (all 9 digits) partial SSN number are not permitted, and will not
    > allow a search to be performed\i .\i0\f1\par
    }
    " />
    > </dbo.SearchOptions>
    > <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Email Search" DisplayOptionOrder="2">
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Email Search"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    > Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\f0\fs16 Email Search is a
    > great way to find email addresses of long-lost friends or associates.
    > Results include email address, mailing address and possible phone number.
    > Contact them immediately!! \f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    > Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    > Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s complete Name or Street Address.
    > \par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Reverse Email"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="2"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    > Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\f0\fs16 With over 800 Million
    > individual &amp; Business email records, Human Finders is the Largest
    > source for Email searches in the US, Canada, UK and
    > Worldwide.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "

    Eric S, Jun 17, 2009
  11. It looks like you're using RTF, which complicates things a bit.

    Look into the NRTFTree library.

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/string/nrtftree.aspx

    Look for the Text property. It returns plain text from the RTF document.

    "Eric S" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi Juan,
    >
    > I was wrong in terms the carriage return .
    > I am using vb.net and ran the code of the ExecuteScalar(cmd).
    > I have the 2 XML files the bad and the good which are below:
    >
    > What is that I am missing?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Eric
    >

    > The below is the string of the XML that I am getting:
    >
    > <services><dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Verification Services" DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchOptions
    > SearchOption="Reverse Phone Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Search by Phone
    > Number" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    {\colortbl
    > ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 What is a Reverse Phone
    > Lookup?\par
    Know who is calling your family with a Reverse Phone search. \par
    Our report
    > includes information, when available, associated with \par
    Residential, business, unlisted,
    > non-published.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\cf1 Results\cf0 may include: Callers Name, address, email address,
    > carrier, Caller\rquote s connection status and more.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0
    > Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1. Please include an area
    }
    "/></dbo.SearchOptions></dbo.ServiceOptions><dbo.ServiceOptions
    > ServiceOption="Information Services" DisplayOptionOrder="2"><dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="People Search"
    > DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Name" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    > MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 More
    > Search Products! \line\line Email Search Employment Trace Reverse Phone/Cell Search \par&#x0D
    >
    > Here is the actual string copied from the ms sql 2008 which works fine;
    >
    > <services>
    > <dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Verification Services" DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    > <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Reverse Phone Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Search by Phone Number" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    {\colortbl
    > ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 What is a Reverse Phone
    > Lookup?\par
    Know who is calling your family with a Reverse Phone search. \par
    Our report includes
    > information, when available, associated with \par
    Residential, business, unlisted,
    > non-published.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\cf1 Results\cf0 may include: Callers Name, address, email address, carrier,
    > Caller\rquote s connection status and more.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0
    > Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1. Please include an area code
    > with the 7 digit phone number, for the most accurate results.\par
    \pard\ltrpar 2. You may enter an old or
    > disconnected phone number to a find a detailed history of anyone\rquote s Phone records and personal
    > history.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    > </dbo.SearchOptions>
    > </dbo.ServiceOptions>
    > <dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Information Services" DisplayOptionOrder="2">
    > <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="People Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Name" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    > MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 More
    > Search Products! \line\line Email Search Employment Trace Reverse Phone/Cell Search \par
    Web Site
    > Ownership Social Net Search Sex Offender\par
    Intl People/Business Search Email Lookup
    > \par
    \f1\par
    }
    " Tip="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    > 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 1. Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s
    > complete last and first name\par
    2. Filter you\rquote re search by including the state and/or city fields to
    > narrow down search results.\par
    3. Use Proper/Formal names, limit you\rquote re use of Nick names \line\pard
    > Example Robert for \ldblquote Bob\rdblquote Richard for \ldblquote Dick\rdblquote\f1\par
    }
    "
    > />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Address" DisplayOptionOrder="2"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    > When you're looking for that old friend, and you only remember an old address, we can help to fill in the blanks with
    > their current address. Address lookup is also a good tool to identify the current residents of a specify address
    > location\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0
    > Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 Include as much of the address
    > as possible, enter a city and Zip code. Zip codes may vary, if you are not Sure about the Zip code, leave it off and
    > limit by city.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Phone" DisplayOptionOrder="3"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    > MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sb100\sa100\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 Who's Calling? Do you need to
    > know who's on the other end of that phone number?\par
    The report includes information, when available,
    > associated with residential, business, cell, unlisted, non-published &quot;Registered Owner(s)&quot; including their
    > Address, Possible Date of Birth. Options include, search for available public records for that listed
    > individual\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0
    > Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1. Please include an area code
    > with the 7 digit phone number, for the most accurate results.\line\line 2. You may enter an old or disconnected phone
    > number to a find a detailed history of anyone\rquote s Phone records and personal
    > history.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Email " DisplayOptionOrder="4"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial
    > Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 Contact
    > them immediately!! \line Results may Include: \par
    Individuals Name or Business Name, Street Address,
    > Telephone Numbers, Possible relatives, Aliases and Maiden names Indentify an individual or Business, enter an email
    > address for search. \par
    \pard\f1\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\lang1033\f0\fs16 Enter \ldblquote Any\rdblquote email address
    > associated with your subject. We can track older emails dating back to 1999.\par
    }
    " />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="SSN " DisplayOptionOrder="5"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    > MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 What is SSN People
    > Search?\par
    Locating People by their SSN is another method to search for family members, old friends and
    > associates. Our People Search report includes addresses &amp; phone numbers, relatives &amp; associates, background
    > options &amp; more.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial
    > Unicode MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1. SSN based searches must include the
    > person\rquote s complete last name for this search type.\line\pard\ltrpar 2. Enter the entire social security number
    > (all 9 digits) partial SSN number are not permitted, and will not allow a search to be performed\i
    > .\i0\f1\par
    }
    " />
    > </dbo.SearchOptions>
    > <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Email Search" DisplayOptionOrder="2">
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Email Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\f0\fs16 Email Search is a
    > great way to find email addresses of long-lost friends or associates. Results include email address, mailing address
    > and possible phone number. Contact them immediately!! \f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0
    > Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 Enter you\rquote re
    > subject\rquote s complete Name or Street Address. \par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    > <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Reverse Email" DisplayOptionOrder="2"
    > Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    > Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\f0\fs16 With over 800 Million
    > individual &amp; Business email records, Human Finders is the Largest source for Email searches in the US, Canada, UK
    > and Worldwide.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    > Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0
    > Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1. Enter you\rquote re

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 17, 2009
  12. Eric S

    Eric S Guest

    Hi Juan,

    Thanks for your reply.
    Before I got to the below link, It seems that there is a limitation of how
    much text could be passed back using the ExecuteScalar(cmd). If the sql
    statement returns only several records then I can get the whole XML string
    with the RTF as well. Probably if I used the text property then the whole
    string will be passed with all the records.

    Is any other way to grab the xml string from the server instead of using the
    ExecuteScalar(cmd)? The result is basically 1 field and 1 row.

    Thanks again.

    Eric.

    > It looks like you're using RTF, which complicates things a bit.
    >
    > Look into the NRTFTree library.
    >
    > http://www.codeproject.com/KB/string/nrtftree.aspx
    >
    > Look for the Text property. It returns plain text from the RTF document.
    >

    > Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    > ¿ Estas probando VS 2010 y ASP.NET 4.0 ?
    > Regístrate (gratis) en los Foros de VS 2010 y ASP.NET 4.0, en español
    > http://asp.net.do/foros/forums/
    > "Eric S" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi Juan,
    >>
    >> I was wrong in terms the carriage return .
    >> I am using vb.net and ran the code of the ExecuteScalar(cmd).
    >> I have the 2 XML files the bad and the good which are below:
    >>
    >> What is that I am missing?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Eric
    >>

    >> The below is the string of the XML that I am getting:
    >>
    >> <services><dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Verification Services"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Reverse Phone
    >> Search" DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchCategories
    >> SearchCategory="Search by Phone Number" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    {\colortbl
    >> ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    >> What is a Reverse Phone Lookup?\par
    Know who is calling your
    >> family with a Reverse Phone search. \par
    Our report includes
    >> information, when available, associated with \par
    Residential,
    >> business, unlisted, non-published.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\cf1
    >> Results\cf0 may include: Callers Name, address, email address, carrier,
    >> Caller\rquote s connection status and
    >> more.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    }
    "/></dbo.SearchOptions></dbo.ServiceOptions><dbo.ServiceOptions
    >> ServiceOption="Information Services"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="2"><dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="People Search"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="1"><dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Name"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    >> 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    >> More Search Products! \line\line Email Search Employment Trace
    >> Reverse Phone/Cell Search \par&#x0D
    >>
    >> Here is the actual string copied from the ms sql 2008 which works fine;
    >>
    >> <services>
    >> <dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Verification Services"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    >> <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Reverse Phone Search"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    >> <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Search by Phone Number"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
    {\colortbl
    >> ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    >> What is a Reverse Phone Lookup?\par
    Know who is calling your
    >> family with a Reverse Phone search. \par
    Our report includes
    >> information, when available, associated with \par
    Residential,
    >> business, unlisted, non-published.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\cf1
    >> Results\cf0 may include: Callers Name, address, email address, carrier,
    >> Caller\rquote s connection status and
    >> more.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    >> Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    >> 1. Please include an area code with the 7 digit phone number, for the
    >> most accurate results.\par
    \pard\ltrpar 2. You may enter an old
    >> or disconnected phone number to a find a detailed history of
    >> anyone\rquote s Phone records and personal
    >> history.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    >> </dbo.SearchOptions>
    >> </dbo.ServiceOptions>
    >> <dbo.ServiceOptions ServiceOption="Information Services"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="2">
    >> <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="People Search"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="1">
    >> <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Name" DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    >> 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    >> More Search Products! \line\line Email Search Employment Trace
    >> Reverse Phone/Cell Search \par
    Web Site Ownership Social Net
    >> Search Sex Offender\par
    Intl People/Business Search Email Lookup
    >> \par
    \f1\par
    }
    "
    >> Tip="{\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    >> 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16 1.
    >> Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s complete last and first
    >> name\par
    2. Filter you\rquote re search by including the state
    >> and/or city fields to narrow down search results.\par
    3. Use
    >> Proper/Formal names, limit you\rquote re use of Nick names \line\pard
    >> Example Robert for \ldblquote Bob\rdblquote Richard for \ldblquote
    >> Dick\rdblquote\f1\par
    }
    " />
    >> <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Address"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="2"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    >> When you're looking for that old friend, and you only remember an old
    >> address, we can help to fill in the blanks with their current address.
    >> Address lookup is also a good tool to identify the current residents of a
    >> specify address
    >> location\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    >> Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    >> Include as much of the address as possible, enter a city and Zip code.
    >> Zip codes may vary, if you are not Sure about the Zip code, leave it off
    >> and limit by
    >> city.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    >> <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Phone" DisplayOptionOrder="3"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    >> MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sb100\sa100\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    >> Who's Calling? Do you need to know who's on the other end of that phone
    >> number?\par
    The report includes information, when available,
    >> associated with residential, business, cell, unlisted, non-published
    >> &quot;Registered Owner(s)&quot; including their Address, Possible Date of
    >> Birth. Options include, search for available public records for that
    >> listed individual\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\par
    }
    "
    >> Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    >> 1. Please include an area code with the 7 digit phone number, for the
    >> most accurate results.\line\line 2. You may enter an old or disconnected
    >> phone number to a find a detailed history of anyone\rquote s Phone
    >> records and personal
    >> history.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    >> <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Email " DisplayOptionOrder="4"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode MS;}}
    {\*\generator Msftedit
    >> 5.41.21.2508;}\viewkind4\uc1\pard\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 Contact
    >> them immediately!! \line Results may Include:
    >> \par
    Individuals Name or Business Name, Street Address,
    >> Telephone Numbers, Possible relatives, Aliases and Maiden names Indentify
    >> an individual or Business, enter an email address for search.
    >> \par
    \pard\f1\par
    }
    "
    >> Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\lang1033\f0\fs16 Enter
    >> \ldblquote Any\rdblquote email address associated with your subject. We
    >> can track older emails dating back to 1999.\par
    }
    " />
    >> <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="SSN " DisplayOptionOrder="5"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    >> MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\lang1033\f0\fs16
    >> What is SSN People Search?\par
    Locating People by their SSN is
    >> another method to search for family members, old friends and associates.
    >> Our People Search report includes addresses &amp; phone numbers,
    >> relatives &amp; associates, background options &amp;
    >> more.\par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\par
    }
    "
    >> Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil Arial Unicode
    >> MS;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16 1.
    >> SSN based searches must include the person\rquote s complete last name
    >> for this search type.\line\pard\ltrpar 2. Enter the entire social
    >> security number (all 9 digits) partial SSN number are not permitted, and
    >> will not allow a search to be performed\i
    >> .\i0\f1\par
    }
    " />
    >> </dbo.SearchOptions>
    >> <dbo.SearchOptions SearchOption="Email Search" DisplayOptionOrder="2">
    >> <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Email Search"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="1"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\f0\fs16 Email Search is a
    >> great way to find email addresses of long-lost friends or associates.
    >> Results include email address, mailing address and possible phone number.
    >> Contact them immediately!! \f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    >> Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    >> Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s complete Name or Street Address.
    >> \par
    \pard\ltrpar\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />
    >> <dbo.SearchCategories SearchCategory="Reverse Email"
    >> DisplayOptionOrder="2"
    >> Comment="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\f0\fs16 With over 800
    >> Million individual &amp; Business email records, Human Finders is the
    >> Largest source for Email searches in the US, Canada, UK and
    >> Worldwide.\f1\fs17\par
    }
    "
    >> Tip="{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0
    >> Verdana;}{\f1\fnil\fcharset0 Microsoft Sans
    >> Serif;}}
    \viewkind4\uc1\pard\ltrpar\sa200\sl276\slmult1\f0\fs16
    >> 1. Enter you\rquote re subject\rquote s complete Name, you may filter
    >> you\rquote re results by city or State. 2. Use Proper/Formal names, limit
    >> you\rquote re use of Nick names \par
    \pard\ltrpar Example Robert
    >> for \ldblquote Bob\rdblquote Richard for \ldblquote
    >> Dick\rdblquote\f1\fs17\par
    }
    " />

    Eric S, Jun 17, 2009