    LUIS ESTEBAN VALENCIA
    MICROSOFT DCE 3.
    MIEMBRO ACTIVO DE ALIANZADEV
    Luis Esteban Valencia, Dec 14, 2004

  2. Luis Esteban Valencia

    JuanDG Guest

    Certainly no

    ..NET Compact Framework only runs on Windows Mobile OS and your phone does
    not have a Windows Mobile OS so you cannot develop .net application to run
    on you phone. (only Java 2 ME).

    But you did posted in the right forum because through WAP you can develop
    applications with ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms, load them in IIS and access them
    through your WAP Browser!!!!

    There's a good tutorial in your language about this subject available here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/spanish/msdn/comunidad/mtj.net/voices/art49.asp

    Cheers!!!!

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.