Is there a way to develop on .net on a V220 Motorola Mobile Phone?

Luis Esteban Valencia

Is there a way to develop on .net on a V220 Motorola Mobile Phone?

I am very new to this, and I just ran a game and it appears the logo of
JAVA.

JuanDG

Certainly no

..NET Compact Framework only runs on Windows Mobile OS and your phone does
not have a Windows Mobile OS so you cannot develop .net application to run
on you phone. (only Java 2 ME).

But you did posted in the right forum because through WAP you can develop
applications with ASP.NET Mobile Web Forms, load them in IIS and access them
through your WAP Browser!!!!

There's a good tutorial in your language about this subject available here:
http://www.microsoft.com/spanish/msdn/comunidad/mtj.net/voices/art49.asp

Cheers!!!!

--

Juan David Gomez A.