Is there a way to embed a NewPage for creating a PDF

Todd Cary

I have a situation where the client would like to take the
browser image and make a PDF but have some page breaks during the
creation of the PDF. Embedding " " in a comment does
not appear to work. Any ideas? Can this be done?

Todd

Jukka K. Korpela

Scripsit Todd Cary:
I have a situation where the client would like to take the
browser image and make a PDF but have some page breaks during the
creation of the PDF. Embedding " " in a comment does
not appear to work. Any ideas? Can this be done?

Where have all the FAQs gone...

This used to be in the FAQs. The short answer is that you can use e.g.

<h2 style="page-break-before: always">

to cause a page break before a 2nd level heading (and similarly for other
elements, and you can probably guess that there's page-break-after: always
too), but this may result in strange pagination if the printing environment
differs from the expected. So it's probably best to add the codes only to a
copy of the page, not to the online version.