Is there a way to exclude the validation script resource when usingvalidator controls?

daokfella

I've basically rewrote the default validation *.axd file to support
some additional features for validation. Is there a way to exclude the
default validation web resource in my application? Right now, I just
register my new one so it's later in the DOM than the default one.
Thus, all of my functions (with the same name of course) from my file
are used instead of the default asp.net one. Of course, I'd like to
remove the original reference altogether. Is it possible?

http://localhost/MyApp/ScriptResour...Z4nOfeKCYAurNe5m3cSwhGHdWZtITfAEw2&t=7bc77fe7