Is there a way to find out how much memory my ruby app is using?

chasman

Is there a way to find out how much memory my ruby app is using? I am
on:
$ ruby --version

Constraint: Without recompile of ruby.

ruby-prof has already been investigated and nixed due to the need for
recompiling.

Thank you in advance,

Charles

Ehsanul Hoque

Is there a way to find out how much memory my ruby app is using? I am
on:
$ ruby --version
=20
Constraint: Without recompile of ruby.
=20
ruby-prof has already been investigated and nixed due to the need for
recompiling.
=20
Thank you in advance=2C
=20
Charles

How about just using a linux system tool=2C like top perhaps? - http://linu=
x.about.com/od/commands/l/blcmdl1_top.htm
=0A=
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft.=0A=
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/=