is there a way to "include" source file B.html in source file A.html?

Cloud Burst

Let's say I want to include some common source in a bunch of html
files. Is there a way to do this so I can edit the included file
separately?

Thanks.

CB

Mitja

If I understand you right, the "site" is not for the www but for your
own desktop, if you have access to php on your PC, investigate the
"require ()" function or have a look at the other options in:

this still requires a server....

Mitja

Mark Parnell

But several of the other options on the page kchayka pointed you to
^^^^^^^
Whoops. I really need to check what I am writing. I just saw the 'K' and
assumed it was Kchayka. Sorry, Kayode. :-(

kayodeok

^^^^^^^
Whoops. I really need to check what I am writing. I just saw the
'K' and assumed it was Kchayka. Sorry, Kayode. :-(

Don't worry about it, I think I saw it a second before you did...

rf

Cloud Burst said:
What if I'm not using a server? I'm just viewing files with a browser,
like IE, and developing pages on my desktop. Dead impossible, eh?

Yes. Unless you find a preprocesser somewhere. Any will do. Even the one
that comes with C++ will do.

Cheers
Richard.