    Any other ways?
    Thanks
    , Dec 3, 2007

  2. wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I have an HTML document that is composed of one giant table with some
    > text inside.
    > Obviously turning the text into hyperlinks is not a problem but is
    > there a way to turn the entire table or the entire HTML document into
    > a link?

    Since there's only ONE target, you should use a normal anchor (A element)
    in your table caption.
    Making the table "clickable" (whatever this means) is not user friendly.
    Users want to be able to select data in tables. Actually, it would be
    highly counter-intuitive.
    Stick with good old links that are explicitly visible by users.

    --
    If you've a question that doesn't belong to Usenet, contact me at
    <tabkanDELETETHISnaz at yahoDELETETHATo.fr>
    André Gillibert, Dec 3, 2007