Is there a way to make an entire HTML document linkable?

mic123

Hello,
I have an HTML document that is composed of one giant table with some
text inside.
Obviously turning the text into hyperlinks is not a problem but is
there a way to turn the entire table or the entire HTML document into
a link?

I know there's always the onClick event but I am afraid some pop-up
blockers will disable that option
Also,I know I can just put a giant picture as a background, but that
would be a waste of bandwidth

Any other ways?
Thanks

André Gillibert

Hello,
I have an HTML document that is composed of one giant table with some
text inside.
Obviously turning the text into hyperlinks is not a problem but is
there a way to turn the entire table or the entire HTML document into
a link?

Since there's only ONE target, you should use a normal anchor (A element)
in your table caption.
Making the table "clickable" (whatever this means) is not user friendly.
Users want to be able to select data in tables. Actually, it would be
highly counter-intuitive.
Stick with good old links that are explicitly visible by users.