Is there a way to query aspnet_profile values?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ken.marable@gmail.com, Jul 19, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Working on an application here (SQL Server 2005, C# ASP.Net 2.0) and to
    keep it simple, say we are storing EyeColor as a property in the
    aspnet_profile table and aspnet_users is our main user table.

    Is there a SQL statement that can select all aspnet_users where
    EyeColor = Brown?

    I'd like to avoid either having to parse out the property values or
    making them rewrite parts of the app to store some (possibly
    duplicated) profile information elsewhere in the database.

    Thankfully, we are talking about probably less than a hundred users in
    this table, so if need be, I might just grab all the data and filter it
    in code, but it would be nice to keep it cleaner and in a stored
    procedure.

    Any insight would certainly be helpful.

    Thanks!
    Ken