Is there a way to save RTF to xHTML?

Eric S

Hi All,

Is there a way to save RTF to xHTML?

I created form and need to save the content as xHTML into a VARCHAR type
field, so later on I can use the xHtml for some notes and message in a web
site.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Eric

Chris Salter

I have a class that claims to be able to do it, started work on it today,
but its in old code and needs the upgrade completing

drop me an email and ill send you it

Eric S

Thanks Chris and sent you an e-mail as well.