    like thread or tasklet in wingide

    :)

    maybe I asked toooo much:D

    davy zhang, Nov 8, 2008

  2. davy zhang

    Aaron Brady Guest

    On Nov 7, 9:15 pm, "davy zhang" <> wrote:
    > I mean every process attach like thread in wingide
    >
    > like thread or tasklet in wingide
    >
    > :)
    >
    > maybe I asked toooo much:D

    Here is where 'multiprocessing' assembles the command line to spawn
    the subprocess (Windows version):

    if getattr(sys, 'frozen', False):
    return [sys.executable, '--multiprocessing-fork']
    else:
    prog = 'from multiprocessing.forking import main; main()'
    return [_python_exe, '-c', prog, '--multiprocessing-fork']

    It's in multiprocessing/forking.py. As you see, 'main()' is run in
    the separate process first thing, which calls self._bootstrap().
    Perhaps you can muck around with that and hook it into your IDE
    somehow. Even using pdb, which is just a module in Python itself, was
    a bit tricky. Let is know what you learn.

    Aaron Brady, Nov 8, 2008