Is there a way to write append rewrite a XML Multilingual file

HALLES

HI !

Is there a way to write append rewrite a XML Multilingual file.

Two parallele aims Multilingual and Xml File format or Xml Lile file
Format.

Is there an editor to do that.

HALLES .

interpretor and translator, and fond of human languages even extinct
ones.

Help me build an ANTI BABEL TOWER

Jack Klein

HI !

Is there a way to write append rewrite a XML Multilingual file.

Two parallele aims Multilingual and Xml File format or Xml Lile file
Format.

Is there an editor to do that.

HALLES .

interpretor and translator, and fond of human languages even extinct
ones.

Help me build an ANTI BABEL TOWER

What exactly is your question about the C programming language? I'd
suggest you try Google.

SM Ryan

# HI !
#
# Is there a way to write append rewrite a XML Multilingual file.

You can open a file for append with fopen(filename,"a"). However that is
strictly append, with no insertion before the end. Most operating system
don't offer record insertion I/O, and so most C libraries don't either.

You might be able to find a library that better supports XML than bare C
does. There are also other programming languages with DOM implementations
that more easily express string manipulation than C can.

Joe Wright

SM said:
# HI !
#
# Is there a way to write append rewrite a XML Multilingual file.

You can open a file for append with fopen(filename,"a"). However that is
strictly append, with no insertion before the end. Most operating system
don't offer record insertion I/O, and so most C libraries don't either.

You might be able to find a library that better supports XML than bare C
does. There are also other programming languages with DOM implementations
that more easily express string manipulation than C can.

"What you mean us, white man?" Tonto to Lone Ranger. You had to be there.

SM Ryan

# SM Ryan wrote:
# > # HI !
# > #
# > # Is there a way to write append rewrite a XML Multilingual file.
# >
# > You can open a file for append with fopen(filename,"a"). However that is
# > strictly append, with no insertion before the end. Most operating system
# > don't offer record insertion I/O, and so most C libraries don't either.
# >
# > You might be able to find a library that better supports XML than bare C
# > does. There are also other programming languages with DOM implementations
# > that more easily express string manipulation than C can.
# >
# > --
# > SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
# > The whole world's against us.
#
# "What you mean us, white man?" Tonto to Lone Ranger. You had to be there.

What would happen if View Askew met Firesign Theatre?

HALLES

I think i am going back to TP 7 !

to append write and rewrite.

I will buy an old comp 486 under 100MHz running TP7 to do what recent
compilers seem not to be able to do.

Lucky me i haven't thrown out my TP 7 compiler.

Regards

Hasta la vista, hombres !