Is there a web interface tool that can manage accounts of FreeBSD and Windows 2003 server simultane

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by jiing, Jan 6, 2005.

  1. jiing

    jiing Guest

    Hi all,

    Is there such a web interface tool that can manage accounts of FreeBSD
    and Windows 2003 server simultaneously.
    I need a unique web interface to do the following things:
    1. Adminstrator can create shared folder in windows 2003 server via
    the web interface
    2. Adminstrator can create accounts in FreeBSD via the web interface
    3. Users can change their passwords via the web interface
    4. Adminstrator can create actual accounts in windows 2003 server via
    the web interface

    If I want to coding by myself to create such a thing.
    What information should I find?

    I know we can manage the accounts by phpLDAPAdminm and let users to
    change their passwords via web by phpGeneral.
    But they are different web interface. (they are both open source,
    maybe I can revise them to acheive the goal)
    To create share folders still a problem for me.
    (someone told me IIS 6 provide a tool to let user, but it's still not
    a unique web interface)
    Any suggestions are appreciated.

    -jiing-

    jiing, Jan 6, 2005

  2. jiing

    Uri Guttman Guest

    Re: Is there a web interface tool that can manage accounts ofFreeBSD and Windows 2003 server simultaneously

    and your perl question is?

    uri

    Uri Guttman, Jan 6, 2005