is there an object oriented design model asp.net?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2NvdHRybQ==?=, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Is anyone aware of any book/website/tutorial that has a decent object oriented design model for an asp.net e-commerce site (or even a generic e-commerce site). The ibuyspy.com sample site does not contain anything like a UML model and does not seem to be a very good object oriented design anyway, I don't seem to have much luck with the msdn either

    =?Utf-8?B?c2NvdHRybQ==?=, Feb 24, 2004

  2. I think this could be a good starting point:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/architecture/

    HtH,
    Andrea

    Andrea D'Onofrio [MSFT], Feb 24, 2004

  3. Thanks for the reply, the problem with the information in the link you indicate is it is a bit high level and theoretical, I am looking for something practical, in particular a model UML diagram of an e-commerce or any data driven web site.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2NvdHRybQ==?=, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Hi,

    Have you had a chance to check out the materials provided in my last reply
    or have you got any ideas on it? If you have any new findings or ideas,
    please feel free to post here. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Feb 26, 2004
  5. I found the articles quite useful thanks although not the complete object model I was looking for, I am not sure if such a model exists in the public domain although it would be very useful if it did

    I don't seem to be able to retrive the pdf document you attached using the web based news reader and my ISP only contains posts for the last couple of days when I used outlook express news reader, is it possible you could email it to me or re-post.

    =?Utf-8?B?c2NvdHRybQ==?=, Feb 27, 2004