is there an object oriented design model asp.net?

Guest

Is anyone aware of any book/website/tutorial that has a decent object oriented design model for an asp.net e-commerce site (or even a generic e-commerce site). The ibuyspy.com sample site does not contain anything like a UML model and does not seem to be a very good object oriented design anyway, I don't seem to have much luck with the msdn either

Andrea D'Onofrio [MSFT]

I think this could be a good starting point:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/architecture/

HtH,
Andrea

scottrm said:
Is anyone aware of any book/website/tutorial that has a decent object
oriented design model for an asp.net e-commerce site (or even a generic
e-commerce site). The ibuyspy.com sample site does not contain anything like
a UML model and does not seem to be a very good object oriented design
anyway, I don't seem to have much luck with the msdn either.

Guest

Thanks for the reply, the problem with the information in the link you indicate is it is a bit high level and theoretical, I am looking for something practical, in particular a model UML diagram of an e-commerce or any data driven web site.

Guest

I found the articles quite useful thanks although not the complete object model I was looking for, I am not sure if such a model exists in the public domain although it would be very useful if it did

I don't seem to be able to retrive the pdf document you attached using the web based news reader and my ISP only contains posts for the last couple of days when I used outlook express news reader, is it possible you could email it to me or re-post.