  1. ABC

    ABC Guest

    Thanks

    ABC, Oct 18, 2005

  2. ABC

    Niraj Ranka Guest

    Its the right time for u...
    Please visit microsoft learning site... they are giving free learning
    tutorials... now... Hurry

    Regards,
    Niraj Ranka

    Niraj Ranka, Oct 18, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c3Jpbmk=?=, Oct 18, 2005
  4. ABC

    Hans Merkl Guest

    Hans Merkl, Nov 22, 2005
  5. ABC

    Matthew Guest

    Re: Is there any best tutorial about ASP.NET 2.0's security and membershipAPI?

    Instead of doing the Auth the way MS wants you to, I modified it to do
    DB driven authentication....

    Use the supplied logon control and change the Login_Authenticate event.

    In the event check the users agenst a DB or XML etc...
    When your done just set e.Authenticated to True or False

    Matthew, Nov 22, 2005
  6. ABC

    Scott Allen Guest

    Re: Is there any best tutorial about ASP.NET 2.0's security and membership API?

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:34:46 -0500, Matthew <>
    wrote:

    >Instead of doing the Auth the way MS wants you to, I modified it to do
    >DB driven authentication....

    Isn't the SqlMemberhipProvider DB driven?

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Nov 23, 2005