Is there any best tutorial about ASP.NET 2.0's security and membership API?

Niraj Ranka

Its the right time for u...
Please visit microsoft learning site... they are giving free learning
tutorials... now... Hurry

Regards,
Niraj Ranka

Matthew

Instead of doing the Auth the way MS wants you to, I modified it to do
DB driven authentication....

Use the supplied logon control and change the Login_Authenticate event.

In the event check the users agenst a DB or XML etc...
When your done just set e.Authenticated to True or False