    that only Saxon supports XSLT 2.0 However it is java based. Is there
    any c++ based XSLT processor which conforms to XSLT 2.0.

    Vaibhav
    vaibhav, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Re: Is there any c++ based XSLT processor which conforms to XSLT2.0

    vaibhav wrote:
    > any c++ based XSLT processor which conforms to XSLT 2.0.

    Good luck. 2.0 support is still rare.

    Joe Kesselman, Aug 11, 2006

  3. vaibhav

    Mukul Gandhi Guest

    Altova also supports XSLT 2.0. Check
    http://www.altova.com/altovaxml.html.

    Regards,
    Mukul

    Mukul Gandhi, Aug 12, 2006
  4. vaibhav

    vaibhav Guest

    Tx for the help. Mukul, I was going through the documentation of altova
    xml and found that their PAM includes only windows. I think I will
    stick with XALAN, which supports xslt 1.0. From what I could garner,
    XSLT 2.0 is yet not very popular.

    Tx
    Vaibhav
    vaibhav, Aug 14, 2006