    network users and internal browser users without windows network login) and
    external users including cookie and cookieless. Is there any good example
    to refer?
    ABC, Oct 24, 2005

  2. RE: Is there any example how to write the site's authorization support

    You are almost better to change the authentication method depending on where
    the app is being hit from. This is easiest when you deploy two apps (one
    internal, one external). If this is impossible, have your logon page (forms
    auth) check for windows auth first (note that this only works if the user
    credentials are automatically sent, which is why two sites with a config
    switch is easier than one site with multiple sign on methods).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Oct 24, 2005