Is there any example how to write the site's authorization support Internal and External users?

ABC

I want learn how to handle the web site which allow internal users (windows
network users and internal browser users without windows network login) and
external users including cookie and cookieless. Is there any good example
to refer?

Guest

You are almost better to change the authentication method depending on where
the app is being hit from. This is easiest when you deploy two apps (one
internal, one external). If this is impossible, have your logon page (forms
auth) check for windows auth first (note that this only works if the user
credentials are automatically sent, which is why two sites with a config
switch is easier than one site with multiple sign on methods).

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!