    FIX message is the "Financial information Exchange" protocol
    messages...
    any 3rd libs we have?

    Stephen.Wu, Nov 19, 2009

  2. Stephen.Wu

    alex23 Guest

    On Nov 19, 3:21 pm, "Stephen.Wu" <> wrote:
    > FIX message is the "Financial information Exchange" protocol
    > messages...
    > any 3rd libs we have?

    You mean like this one that was the first result when I googled
    'python "financial information exchange"'?

    http://www.quickfixengine.org/

    alex23, Nov 19, 2009

  3. Stephen.Wu

    Simon Hibbs Guest

    On 19 Nov, 05:25, alex23 <> wrote:
    > On Nov 19, 3:21 pm, "Stephen.Wu" <> wrote:
    >
    > > FIX message is the "Financial information Exchange" protocol
    > > messages...
    > > any 3rd libs we have?

    > You mean like this one that was the first result when I googled
    > 'python "financial information exchange"'?
    >
    > http://www.quickfixengine.org/

    There are no prebuilt Python modules available based on quickfix, at
    least that I'm aware of. It has Python bindings available, but you
    have to complie it with them yourself from the C++ source.

    Simon Hibbs

    Simon Hibbs, Nov 19, 2009