Is there any module for sea tides?

alex23

alejandro said:
I found some in C but could not find in Python....

The best I could find was a reference to some in-house code used by
the US National Oceanoic & Atmospheric Association:

http://tinyurl.com/mct9zz

You might be able to contact the email address at the bottom and
inquire about the code.

Another alternative is to look into using the ctypes module to create
bindings for the C libs you found...

Roy Smith

alex23 said:
The best I could find was a reference to some in-house code used by
the US National Oceanoic & Atmospheric Association:

http://tinyurl.com/mct9zz

You might be able to contact the email address at the bottom and
inquire about the code.

Another alternative is to look into using the ctypes module to create
bindings for the C libs you found...

This is really off-topic for a Python group, but...

http://www.flaterco.com/xtide/index.html