Is there any open source, embeddable and in-memory C compiler?

Limin Fu

Hi,

I am looking for an open source, embeddable C compiler that supports
compiling and running C codes in memory. I know TCC is one such
compiler, but I'd like to know if there is any other C compiler that
has similar properties.

Thanks in advance.

Limin

Eric

I am looking for an open source, embeddable C compiler that supports
compiling and running C codes in memory. I know TCC is one such
compiler, but I'd like to know if there is any other C compiler that
has similar properties.

Maybe you want an interpreter? Are you looking for a scripting
language? Check out Cint: http://root.cern.ch/root/Cint.html

Chris McDonald

Maybe you want an interpreter? Are you looking for a scripting
language? Check out Cint: http://root.cern.ch/root/Cint.html

This may also be a possibility:

http://www.softintegration.com/products/sdk/embedch/

Dr Chris McDonald E: (e-mail address removed)
Computer Science & Software Engineering W: http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~chris
The University of Western Australia, M002 T: +618 6488 2533
Crawley, Western Australia, 6009 F: +618 6488 1089