    has similar properties.

    Thanks in advance.

    Limin
    Limin Fu, Feb 25, 2007

  2. Limin Fu

    Eric Guest

    On Feb 25, 12:49 pm, "Limin Fu" <> wrote:

    > I am looking for an open source, embeddable C compiler that supports
    > compiling and running C codes in memory. I know TCC is one such
    > compiler, but I'd like to know if there is any other C compiler that
    > has similar properties.

    Maybe you want an interpreter? Are you looking for a scripting
    language? Check out Cint: http://root.cern.ch/root/Cint.html
    Eric, Mar 1, 2007

  3. "Eric" <> writes:
    >On Feb 25, 12:49 pm, "Limin Fu" <> wrote:

    >> I am looking for an open source, embeddable C compiler that supports
    >> compiling and running C codes in memory. I know TCC is one such
    >> compiler, but I'd like to know if there is any other C compiler that
    >> has similar properties.

    >Maybe you want an interpreter? Are you looking for a scripting
    >language? Check out Cint: http://root.cern.ch/root/Cint.html

    This may also be a possibility:

    http://www.softintegration.com/products/sdk/embedch/

    Dr Chris McDonald E:
    Computer Science & Software Engineering W: http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~chris
    The University of Western Australia, M002 T: +618 6488 2533
    Crawley, Western Australia, 6009 F: +618 6488 1089
    Chris McDonald, Mar 1, 2007