Is there any other way....

msnews.microsoft.com

hi,

Is there any other way of implementing the following scenario except framesets.

I want to open the user's website link in a new browser window but the URL remain unchanged that is URL should be of my site.
How can i do this in asp.net except using framset.

Reply me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Muhammad Jamil Nawaz

Guest

You can grab the site and parse it into your site. Two issues:

1. You may be violating copyright for the site
2. This requires some extensive programming on your part to parse out much
of hte HTML

NOTE that a site can get out of your trap, whether frameset or parsed.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

***************************
Think Outside the Box!
***************************

Lucas Tam

I want to open the user's website link in a new browser window but the
URL remain unchanged that is URL should be of my site. How can i do
this in asp.net except using framset.

Except for changing your network configuration... (i.e. perhaps giving the
remote server a subdomain) framesets is the easiest way.

msnews.microsoft.com

Can u please tell how to parse the HTML of other site.
I means any article on it.

Regards,
Muhammad Jamil Nawaz