Is there any perl script for converting XML file to tab-delimited file ?

gongwuming

Hello..
I want to load a very big XML file to MySQL database. Because I have
already written a script for loading a tab-delimited file to database
(specific column to specific field of table) before, I just need to
convert the XML file to tab-delimited format.
Is there a perl script for solving this kind of problem?
I tried to write one this afternoon, but i felt it is not a very easy
problem...Can someone give a some hits on it and what XML::* module
should I use? ( I used XML::SimpleObject, but I think it is a little
light-weighted.)
Thanks in advance..