    I now I could make them in a perspective angle with a tranparent
    border-color, but then you can't alter the perspective angle as if
    they turn around a cilinder or ball.

    Michel, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Michel

    Nick Howes Guest

    "Michel" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I would like to alter square images to a in depth 3D trapezium. And
    > enlarge them while moving them from left to right. As if they come
    > from way back in the screen to the front before they leave the window.
    > Like adding a perspective in a drawing-program.

    You answered your own question. Use a drawing program, this is not related
    to HTML in any way.

    Nick Howes, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Michel

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Michel" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to alter square images to a in depth 3D trapezium. And
    > enlarge them while moving them from left to right. As if they come
    > from way back in the screen to the front before they leave the window.
    > Like adding a perspective in a drawing-program.
    >
    > I now I could make them in a perspective angle with a tranparent
    > border-color, but then you can't alter the perspective angle as if
    > they turn around a cilinder or ball.

    Nope... you could do your entire site as a JAVA (not javascript) applet, or
    maybe try it in Flash.

    SpaceGirl, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Michel

    Richard Guest

    "Michel" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to alter square images to a in depth 3D trapezium. And
    > enlarge them while moving them from left to right. As if they come
    > from way back in the screen to the front before they leave the window.
    > Like adding a perspective in a drawing-program.
    >
    > I now I could make them in a perspective angle with a tranparent
    > border-color, but then you can't alter the perspective angle as if
    > they turn around a cilinder or ball.

    Outside of an animated gif or an avi, you should probably do that in flash
    or swishit.
    Otherwise you'll need a script of some sort.

    Not sure if this would work, but z-index layers maybe?

    Richard, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Michel

    Neal Guest

    On 15 Jun 2004 11:52:29 -0700, Michel <> wrote:

    > tranparent

    Dad had a sex change? :)

    Neal, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Michel

    rf Guest

    > swishit.

    Excrement from Switzerland?

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jun 16, 2004
  7. Michel

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "Neal" <> wrote in message
    > On 15 Jun 2004 11:52:29 -0700, Michel <> wrote:
    >

    > > tranparent

    > Dad had a sex change? :)

    lol

    SpaceGirl, Jun 16, 2004
  8. Michel

    SpaceGirl Guest

    "rf" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
    > >
    > > swishit.

    > Excrement from Switzerland?
    >
    > Cheers
    > Richard.

    hehe this place is full of comedians today! :D

    SpaceGirl, Jun 16, 2004
  9. rf wrote:
    > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
    >
    >>swishit.

    > Excrement from Switzerland?

    ngngngnngggggnnn..... aaaah! There you go.

    Matthias

    Matthias Gutfeldt, Jun 16, 2004
  10. Michel

    rf Guest

    "Matthias Gutfeldt" <> wrote in message
    > rf wrote:
    > > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>swishit.

    > > Excrement from Switzerland?

    > ngngngnngggggnnn..... aaaah! There you go.

    .... brings tears to the eyes

    Cheers
    Richard.

    rf, Jun 16, 2004