Is there any place I can find some "small" projects (using c/c++/c#/java)?

ingres2008

Hi Guys, Is there any place I can find some "small" projects (using
c/c++/c#/java) to earn some extra bucks?

Mike Wahler

ingres2008 said:
Hi Guys, Is there any place I can find some "small" projects (using
c/c++/c#/java) to earn some extra bucks?

Try a help wanted group. We only discuss the C++
language here, this is not a job marketplace.

-Mike