    Linux, is there any plan to port python to THIS future PALM OS?

    Regards,
    Phipps

    heidan, May 9, 2006

  2. heidan wrote:

    > Another quick question about python and palm?
    >
    > As we all have known that ACCESS has planned to build Palm OS on top of

    I didn't know.

    > Linux, is there any plan to port python to THIS future PALM OS?

    How is anybody going to plan something that requires something that is just
    planned?

    Python runs on lots of platforms, and linux-based ones certainly stand a
    good chance for becoming one - but only after the platform exists somebody
    can start working on that, don't you think?

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, May 9, 2006

  3. heidan

    Terry Reedy Guest

    > heidan wrote:
    >
    >> Another quick question about python and palm?
    >> As we all have known that ACCESS has planned to build Palm OS on top of
    >> Linux, is there any plan to port python to THIS future PALM OS?

    If will happen if and when someone volunteers to do a port if and when
    Access releases such a Linux version.

    Terry Reedy, May 9, 2006