Is there any python-twisted tutorial or texts?

Jia Lu

Hi all
I want to study twisted of python . But I donot know how to start.
Any suggistions?

Thank you

cenyongh

The doc in the twisted web site is a good starting point. Also there is
a book <O'Reilly - Twisted.Network.Programming.Essentials>.

Damjan

I want to study twisted of python . But I donot know how to start.
There is a book about using Twisted. It's called 'Twisted Network
Programming Essentials.' It is an entry-level book at best, but it does go
over quite a lot of things that the Twisted library is capable of.

Well, the book is not that good. It completely fails to explain deferreds
which are a central concept in Twisted. I only understood deferreds when
watching Bob Ippolitos screencast about Mochikit which implements the same
API as Twisted... Then I got back to the Twisted book.

I think it needs more work.