Is there any such option?

priyvrat

In my car I have a 6 CD changer which doesn't plays other than
purchased.
Do I have any option to burn songs of my choice and convert it to the
format supported by CD player in my car?
Waiting eagerly for the response!

Rolf Magnus

In my car I have a 6 CD changer which doesn't plays other than
purchased.
Do I have any option to burn songs of my choice and convert it to the
format supported by CD player in my car?
Waiting eagerly for the response!

Did you accidentally post this to the wrong newsgroup? I see no C++ language
question in your posting.

Shadowman

Rolf said:
Did you accidentally post this to the wrong newsgroup? I see no C++ language
question in your posting.
Perhaps he misread the newsgroup as "car.chang.cd" ?