Is there any tools for c++ like IntelliJ IDEA

Lipei

I have once try IntelliJ IDEA.And I can refactor easily,I can add try and
catch just by a few clicks.It also can help me analazy the program's
error.(e.g It warned me that I did't initialize the variable)
So I wonder is there any tools like it for c++.Can it work together with
VC??

tom_usenet

I have once try IntelliJ IDEA.And I can refactor easily,I can add try and
catch just by a few clicks.It also can help me analazy the program's
error.(e.g It warned me that I did't initialize the variable)
So I wonder is there any tools like it for c++.Can it work together with
VC??

Unfortunately not as far as I know, but follow the progress of the
eclipse project's C++ IDE (see www.eclipse.org).

IntelliJ IDEA is definitely the most wonderful IDE ever written! I
almost prefer Java to C++ these days, simply because of the quality of
the tools support (ant, IDEA, JUnit, JAXB, etc.). The problem is that
C++ is a lot harder to parse than Java, so realtime error reporting,
context dependent code completion, etc. are much harder to implement.
Still, if IDEA can do it for Java as a Swing-based Java application,
surely a C++ application could do it for C++...

Tom