    Is there any tools or methods let me to monitor session state on IIS? I
    want to view what session states on server and to control the memory
    allocation.

    ABC, Jan 9, 2006

  2. RE: Is there any tools or methods let me to monitor session state on I

    ABC,
    You really cannot "control" memory usage of Session unless you write a
    custom Sesssion provider of your own. Why do you need to control memory
    allocation of Session?
    Peter

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    UnBlog:
    http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Jan 9, 2006

  3. ABC

    Scott Allen Guest

    Scott Allen, Jan 9, 2006