Is there any way that I can change the image on the fly in cgi?

Discussion in 'Perl' started by Abby, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. Abby

    Abby Guest

    To change images, from what I know, I need to add event handler into
    the script (onMouseOver, onMouseOut ... etc), but I need to generate
    it on the fly. I will have this javascript in my cgi file which will
    be use to run dos program. The step in cgi script will be like below:

    /*********************************************************/
    Preload 50 images (each image will be name "image1" to "image50")
    for ($i=0;$i<50;$i++){
    run dos program and get output into array
    if (output = ok){
    change image$i to ok.jpg;
    }
    else {
    change image$i to fail.jpg;

    Please let me know what to do. Thank you so much.

    Abby, Dec 3, 2003