is there any way to check asynchronously whether stdin contain data to read?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Voronkov Konstantin, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. Thank you much for you fast help,
    Konstantin
    Voronkov Konstantin, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Voronkov Konstantin

    Richard Bos Guest

    (Voronkov Konstantin) wrote:

    > Thank you much for you fast help,

    This is not a chat room. Check the answers you got when you posted this
    same question half an hour ago.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Voronkov Konstantin

    Default User Guest

    Richard Bos wrote:

    > (Voronkov Konstantin) wrote:
    >
    > > Thank you much for you fast help,

    > This is not a chat room. Check the answers you got when you posted
    > this same question half an hour ago.

    I believe he was actually acknowledging those answers. He just happened
    to create a new thread in doing so.

    Brian Rodenborn
    Default User, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Voronkov Konstantin

    Richard Bos Guest

    "Default User" <> wrote:

    > Richard Bos wrote:
    >
    > > (Voronkov Konstantin) wrote:
    > >
    > > > Thank you much for you fast help,

    > > This is not a chat room. Check the answers you got when you posted
    > > this same question half an hour ago.

    > I believe he was actually acknowledging those answers. He just happened
    > to create a new thread in doing so.

    Oops, you're right. I'm an idiot. Mr. Konstantin, please accept my
    apologies.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Oct 4, 2004