Is there any way to find out the definition of a function in a fileof C language?

Jebel

Hi ,everyone. I have the name of a function of C language, and have
the source file which the function is defined in. And I want to find
out the type and name of the parameters. If I need to analyze the file
by myself, or have some way to do it more easily?

Diez B. Roggisch

Jebel said:
Hi ,everyone. I have the name of a function of C language, and have
the source file which the function is defined in. And I want to find
out the type and name of the parameters. If I need to analyze the file
by myself, or have some way to do it more easily?

Google for ctypes and gccxml.

Diez

Jebel

you rule, just for your sig...  Zork in all forms ftw

Thank you, every one. I'm going to try your advice. But I really don't
understand the meaning of "you rule, just for your sig... Zork in all
forms ftw".