Is there any way to know image size ? And truncate image?

bluedolphin

I am trying to use javascript to detect the size of a image, so that I
could show it in proper size. Such as I have a space which is 32 X 32,
and the image size is 256 * 128, then I could shrink the image to 32 X
16, with the same look and feel.

Sometime I would also like to truncate a image, only show portion of
the image using javascript.

Thanks.

CK

Words to the wise said:
I am trying to use javascript to detect the size of a image, so that I
could show it in proper size. Such as I have a space which is 32 X 32,
and the image size is 256 * 128, then I could shrink the image to 32 X
16, with the same look and feel.

Sometime I would also like to truncate a image, only show portion of
the image using javascript.
We do something like this already, by using PerlMagick to shrink the
images before they are loaded.
--
Claus Dragon <[email protected]>
=(UDIC)=