Is there any way to make the VS 2005 HTML designer show something approx to what I ask for

Lloyd Sheen

Code is below. Why in the designer does it show as two rows of the same
height?

By the way this is just a small sample for discussion purposes not something
I would do. The problem is that this is so far from a WYSIWYG that it defys
purpose.

Thanks

<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb"
Inherits="_Default" %>

<head runat="server">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
</head>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
height: 100%">
</form>

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

The VS 2008 designer is better, as it is the Expression Web surface. It is
still not 100%, but it is much better. The VS 2005 surface just, to put it
bluntly, sucks. When I was using VS 2005, I spent my design time in
Expression Web or other WYSIWYG program.

Lloyd Sheen

Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) said:
The VS 2008 designer is better, as it is the Expression Web surface. It is
still not 100%, but it is much better. The VS 2005 surface just, to put it
bluntly, sucks. When I was using VS 2005, I spent my design time in
Expression Web or other WYSIWYG program.

Thanks. Pretty much what I expected but I guess when I get around to
switching there will be something to look forward to.

LS

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I have long had a problem with the VS design surface. I was so glad when
they worked with the Expression team as I knew, although not perfect, I
would have a WYSIWYG that atually showed what I desired most of the time.