Is there any web programmer who is willing to help me turn my ideainto reality without receiving any

tenxian

I have a fantastic idea. It is a brand-new website with several
innovative web products. However, I'm poor at programming. And even I
don't have much money. But I wanna turn my idea into reality. Could I
find any programmer/software engineer on Internet to help me to
develop these products for free? Is distant collaboration on
developing a web product realistic/feasible? Is there anyone who is
willing to do that?

Roedy Green

I have a fantastic idea. It is a brand-new website with several
innovative web products. However, I'm poor at programming. And even I
don't have much money. But I wanna turn my idea into reality. Could I
find any programmer/software engineer on Internet to help me to
develop these products for free? Is distant collaboration on
developing a web product realistic/feasible? Is there anyone who is
willing to do that?

If you want people to work without money, you will have to explain why
your project is more fun than anyone else's.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not nothing is more common that unsuccessful men with talent. Genius
will not unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not;
the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
alone are omnipotent."
~ Calvin Coolidge

Mike Schilling

tenxian said:
I have a fantastic idea. It is a brand-new website with several
innovative web products. However, I'm poor at programming. And even
don't have much money. But I wanna turn my idea into reality. Could
find any programmer/software engineer on Internet to help me to
develop these products for free?

Do you mean that you'd give equity in your new venture in return for
programming work? Yes, if you could convince people that you've
genuinely got a lucrative idea, you could certainly find people
willing to work for a future reward. If you're trying to find people
who would donate their services towards making you rich, that'll be
much trickier.

RedGrittyBrick

Roedy said:
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will
not nothing is more common that unsuccessful men with talent. Genius
will not unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not;
the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
alone are omnipotent."
~ Calvin Coolidge

Gosh, you make Coolidge seem like an incoherent idiot. It is amazing
what can be achieved by omitting a few punctuation marks and
substituting "that" for "than".

Perhaps these are his actual words:

"Press on: nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with
talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence
and determination alone are omnipotent."

;-)