Is there anyone who can recommend some Good C language Development Tools?

sadsailor

Elisa said:
I remember that I have used a tool which is very good ,its logo is
like a rhombic-square style,and four sides are four different
color,but I forget the software's name , is there anyone who have used
it ?? Can you tell me ? Thanks so much !

I do not like to use visual studio ,its installation cost too many
time

but there is so less resource about CygWin , MinGW ,Code Warrior in
Chinese , Who knows where can I download them?

Thanks !!

DUUUUDES, their ain't no cryin in baseball, and there are 1000 times les
chicks than that in programming!

How about a date "Elisa"... ummmmm, no, nevermind!! (Ugly, fat, old women
see the internet as a stalking ground... see the movie "Catfish": while
contrived, surely it is based on the common operandi, and the movie goes
too easy on the perpetrator, in my opinion.)