is there anything like FireBug for IE? How does one debug IE?

Jake Barnes

With FireFox, I've a ton of debuggers for Javascript. I use FireBug a
lot.

What do I do for IE? I've got images that won't appear on this page in
IE (when you click the "next" link):

http://www.marthaambrose.com/arDrawings/

Is there software that people use to test IE? What is the best way to
trouble shoot IE?

Jeremy

Jake said:
With FireFox, I've a ton of debuggers for Javascript. I use FireBug a
lot.

What do I do for IE? I've got images that won't appear on this page in
IE (when you click the "next" link):

http://www.marthaambrose.com/arDrawings/

Is there software that people use to test IE? What is the best way to
trouble shoot IE?

The IE Developer Toolbar is handy. Also, if you go into Internet
Options -> Advanced, there is a check box for "Disable Script Debugging"
which is checked by default. If you uncheck this box, and restart IE,
then it will prompt you to debug a script in the MS Script Debugger when
an error occurs.

I think you can also open the script debugger stand-alone, and attach to
an instance of IE. But I'm not sure.

Jeremy

Jean-Fabrice RABAUTE

Jake Barnes a écrit :
With FireFox, I've a ton of debuggers for Javascript. I use FireBug a
lot.

What do I do for IE? I've got images that won't appear on this page in
IE (when you click the "next" link):

http://www.marthaambrose.com/arDrawings/

Is there software that people use to test IE? What is the best way to
trouble shoot IE?

Hi

You can try the DebugBar : http://www.debugbar.com

and Companion.JS : http://www.ieforge.com/CompanionJS/HomePage

Hope this helps.

--
Regards / Cordialement

Jean-Fabrice Rabaute
CORE SERVICES :: Software/Web development & Consulting services

http://www.debugbar.com : The most advanced WEB development tool for
Internet Explorer
http://www.core-services.fr - {Enjoy the future today}