    they are skipped?

    Thanks!

    Jim

    James Radke, Nov 16, 2003

  2. James Radke

    MSFT Guest

    HI James,

    To make it can skip the Tab key, you may use a HTML Text field or disable
    the ASP.NET Web TextBox control.

    Hope this help,

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    MSFT, Nov 17, 2003

  3. James Radke

    James Radke Guest

    But if I disable the textbox control, won't the text be displayed as grayed
    out, even if it is readonly?

    Jim

    James Radke, Nov 17, 2003
  4. James Radke

    MSFT Guest

    Yes. If this is a problem, you may consider the HTML INPUT instead.

    MSFT, Nov 18, 2003
  5. James Radke

    James Radke Guest

    Luke,

    But then we wouldn't have the data in state in our web page-code-behind,
    correct?

    Jim

    James Radke, Nov 18, 2003
  6. James Radke

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Jim

    There is a scipting solution for this problem. For example, you have two
    TextBox: TextBox1 and TextBox2 on the web form. TextBox1 is readonly. You
    may add following code in form_load:

    System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    TextBox1.Attributes.Add("onfocus", "TextBox2.focus();")
    End Sub

    As we know, the focus will still be set to TextBox1 even it is readonly.
    Above code will force cursor go to TextBox once TextBox1 get focus.

    MSFT, Nov 19, 2003