    only.Please let me know.How about forming one??
    From
    Rahul Sharma(India)
    Rahul Sharma, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Rahul Sharma:

    >Is there any networking group in java dealing in java(Networking)
    >only.Please let me know.

    No, there isn't. At least in the comp.lang.java.* hierarchy.

    >How about forming one??

    There probably isn't enough traffic to justify one. Questions on Java
    and networking can be handled in this group.

    Regards,
    Marco
    Marco Schmidt, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Rahul Sharma

    omission9 Guest

    Rahul Sharma wrote:
    > Is there any networking group in java dealing in java(Networking)
    > only.Please let me know.How about forming one??
    > From
    > Rahul Sharma(India)

    **** you rahul.
    While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently those
    who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
    There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to your
    questions.
    Eat a curried pile of dogshit
    omission9, Jul 23, 2003
  4. Rahul Sharma

    Wald Guest

    omission9 <> wrote:

    > Rahul Sharma wrote:
    >> Is there any networking group in java dealing in
    >> java(Networking) only.Please let me know.How about forming
    >> one??

    > **** you rahul.
    > While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently
    > those who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
    > There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to
    > your questions.
    > Eat a curried pile of dogshit

    Bad day at work?
    Wald, Jul 23, 2003
  5. Rahul Sharma

    Josef Garvi Guest

    omission9 wrote:
    > While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently those
    > who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
    > There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to your
    > questions.

    Then why have newsgroups at all?
    Many people, including myself, have learnt a lot of useful things by asking
    in newsgroups, even though there are experts who have known some of those
    answers for years.

    --
    Josef Garvi

    "Reversing desertification through drough tolerant trees"
    http://www.eden-foundation.org/

    new income - better environment - more food - less poverty
    Josef Garvi, Jul 23, 2003
  6. omission9 wrote:

    > Rahul Sharma wrote:
    >
    >> Is there any networking group in java dealing in java(Networking)
    >> only.Please let me know.How about forming one??
    >> From
    >> Rahul Sharma(India)

    > **** you rahul.
    > While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently those
    > who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
    > There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to your
    > questions.
    > Eat a curried pile of dogshit

    Dear Jobless American Programmer (JAP),

    Why don't you come to India and work over here? Better than
    barking like a street dog at every Indian who passes by ;->
    "Upgrade" your interpersonal skills NOW! [Click here.]

    Yours truly,
    Manish Jethani
    (Bangalore, India)
    Manish Jethani, Jul 23, 2003
  7. Rahul Sharma

    Jezuch Guest

    U┬┐ytkownik omission9 napisa┬│:
    > **** you rahul.
    > While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently those
    > who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
    > There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to your
    > questions.
    > Eat a curried pile of dogshit

    I kindly *PLONK* you straight from Poland.
    --
    Ecce Jezuch:
    (V3.1) GIT/MU dpu(-) s:-- a-- C++>$ UL>++ P+@ L+>++ E- W+++@ N++ o? K? w O?
    Jezuch, Jul 23, 2003