Is there Java.Networking group

Rahul Sharma

Is there any networking group in java dealing in java(Networking)
only.Please let me know.How about forming one??
From
Rahul Sharma(India)

Marco Schmidt

Rahul Sharma:
Is there any networking group in java dealing in java(Networking)
only.Please let me know.

No, there isn't. At least in the comp.lang.java.* hierarchy.
How about forming one??

There probably isn't enough traffic to justify one. Questions on Java
and networking can be handled in this group.

Regards,
Marco

omission9

Rahul said:
Is there any networking group in java dealing in java(Networking)
only.Please let me know.How about forming one??
From
Rahul Sharma(India)
**** you rahul.
While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently those
who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to your
questions.
Eat a curried pile of dogshit

Wald

**** you rahul.
While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently
those who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to
your questions.
Eat a curried pile of dogshit

Bad day at work?

Josef Garvi

omission9 said:
While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently those
who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to your
questions.

Then why have newsgroups at all?
Many people, including myself, have learnt a lot of useful things by asking
in newsgroups, even though there are experts who have known some of those
answers for years.

--
Josef Garvi

"Reversing desertification through drough tolerant trees"
http://www.eden-foundation.org/

new income - better environment - more food - less poverty

Manish Jethani

omission9 said:
**** you rahul.
While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently those
who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to your
questions.
Eat a curried pile of dogshit

Dear Jobless American Programmer (JAP),

Why don't you come to India and work over here? Better than
barking like a street dog at every Indian who passes by ;->
"Upgrade" your interpersonal skills NOW! [Click here.]

Yours truly,
Manish Jethani
(Bangalore, India)

Jezuch

U¿ytkownik omission9 napisa³:
**** you rahul.
While I understand you work for about 10 cents a day, apparently those
who employ your servces are getting what they paid for.
There are plenty of americans who already know the answers to your
questions.
Eat a curried pile of dogshit

I kindly *PLONK* you straight from Poland.