Is there likely to be any problem with an embedded assert statementlike this?

Xeno Campanoli / Eskimo North and Gmail

class BaseMenuUnitTests < Test::Unit::TestCase

def test_validateNavId
assert_nothing_raised(Exception) {
navid = validateNavId(NavTrac,"test_validNavId")
assert(navid == NavTrac, "validateNavId Return value '#{navid}'
differs from object validated (#{NavTrac}).")
}
end

end

It is the easiest way I can see to put this together, as long as it doesn't
conflict with some standard or requirement of usage...???

xc

Intransition

class BaseMenuUnitTests < Test::Unit::TestCase

=A0 =A0 =A0def test_validateNavId
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0assert_nothing_raised(Exception) {
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0navid =3D validateNavId(NavTrac,"test_validNav= Id")
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0assert(navid =3D=3D NavTrac, "validateNavId Re= turn value '#{navid}'
differs from object validated (#{NavTrac}).")
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0}
=A0 =A0 =A0end

end

It is the easiest way I can see to put this together, as long as it doesn= 't
conflict with some standard or requirement of usage...???

Where's the problem?