Is there really no one who can help me password protect a page?

Narlen

Hi there,

I got a few links to pages and programs all of which are extremely
complicated for me. Is there really no easy html code someone could post so
I can password protect a page? This is done so often. There must be a copy
and paste solution for me. Thank you

brucie

Are you back for good this time?

maybe/maybe not. depends if i can find some way to signup with
news.individual.net. firstgate wont accept my details and a bank transfer
costs $60au which i would rather not spend for a $16au sup fee and of
course i need the approval of the l i t t l e v o i c e s,
they're still in debate about weather its a good idea or not.
Or are you just going to run off and leave me again?

excuse me? you're the one that came to the conclusion that your wife was
somehow better than me. i can only surmise that you were/are on some
seriously heavy drugs and will eventually come to your senses.
Welcome back, BTW. :)

big kissy!