    complicated for me. Is there really no easy html code someone could post so
    I can password protect a page? This is done so often. There must be a copy
    and paste solution for me. Thank you

    Narlen, Nov 3, 2005

  2. Narlen

    Spartanicus Guest

    Narlen <> wrote:

    >Is there really no easy html code someone could post so
    >I can password protect a page?

    No. HTML is a markup language.

    --
    Spartanicus

    Spartanicus, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Narlen

    Ed Jay Guest

    Spartanicus <> wrote:

    >Narlen <> wrote:
    >
    >>Is there really no easy html code someone could post so
    >>I can password protect a page?

    >No. HTML is a markup language.

    IOW, you'll need to use htaccess or a similar solution.

    --
    Ed Jay (remove M to respond by email)

    Ed Jay, Nov 3, 2005
  4. Narlen

    brucie Guest

  5. Narlen

    Nik Coughin Guest

    brucie wrote:
    >Doesn't matter what he wrote, that is beside the point

    omfg brucie is back

    Nik Coughin, Nov 3, 2005
  6. Narlen

    Mark Parnell Guest

    In our last episode, brucie <> pronounced to
    alt.html:

    > kissy

    Are you back for good this time? Or are you just going to run off and
    leave me again?

    Welcome back, BTW. :)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Nov 3, 2005
  7. Narlen

    brucie Guest

    In post <news:436a9303$0$1741$>,
    Mark Parnell said:

    > Are you back for good this time?

    maybe/maybe not. depends if i can find some way to signup with
    news.individual.net. firstgate wont accept my details and a bank transfer
    costs $60au which i would rather not spend for a $16au sup fee and of
    course i need the approval of the l i t t l e v o i c e s,
    they're still in debate about weather its a good idea or not.

    > Or are you just going to run off and leave me again?

    excuse me? you're the one that came to the conclusion that your wife was
    somehow better than me. i can only surmise that you were/are on some
    seriously heavy drugs and will eventually come to your senses.

    > Welcome back, BTW. :)

    big kissy!

    --
    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 3, 2005
  8. Narlen

    brucie Guest

    In post <news:436a9173$>,
    Nik Coughin said:

    > omfg brucie is back

    damn!, it was a good newsgroup

    --
    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 4, 2005
  9. Narlen

    Nik Coughin Guest

    brucie wrote:
    > In post <news:436a9173$>,
    > Nik Coughin said:
    >
    >> omfg brucie is back

    > damn!, it was a good newsgroup

    A bit dry without you around though.

    Nik Coughin, Nov 4, 2005
  10. Narlen

    brucie Guest

    In post <news:436ab75a$>,
    Nik Coughin said:

    >>> omfg brucie is back

    >> damn!, it was a good newsgroup

    > A bit dry without you around though.

    i don't think its very nice of you to make fun of people with bladder
    control problems.

    --
    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 4, 2005