Is this a abstract classe

sudhir

I defined a class with 10 functions . It contains declaration of 5
functions and 5 functions are declared and defined. Is this class is
said to a abstract class.

Which one is correct?

If a class contains a virtual class then it is said to a abstract
class.
Or a abstract class always contains a virtual function.
Or neither is true.

Please clarrify me these.

A class containing the pure virtual function is always a abstract
class.

Richard Heathfield

sudhir said:
I defined a class with 10 functions .

....which probably makes this a C++ question rather than a C question.
It contains declaration of 5
functions and 5 functions are declared and defined. Is this class is
said to a abstract class.

No. And that's as far as I'll go. You really want comp.lang.c++, you know.