    But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0? Will it be freeware? What's
    going on at Evrsoft?

    Yusuf ben Smith
    Yusuf ben Smith, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Yusuf ben Smith

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Yusuf ben Smith wrote:

    > But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0? Will it be freeware? What's
    > going on at Evrsoft?

    Well it's been planned for a long time, so I don't think it is a joke. It
    was supposed to be released maybe 12 months ago, but it seems to have
    suffered from delay after delay.

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Dylan Parry, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Yusuf ben Smith wrote:

    > But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0?

    It's been "coming soon" since I stopped using version 2... becuase I stopped
    using Windows... three or four years ago.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Sep 14, 2003
  4. In article <>, 785638758357398
    @hotmail.com says...
    > "1st Page 2003 [v3.0]
    >
    > 1st Page 2003 3.0 is the next generation HTML editing tool that
    > surpasses traditional HTML development. Creating dazzling websites
    > with this updated release.
    >
    > Download Now"
    >
    > http://www.evrsoft.com/products.shtml
    >
    > But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0? Will it be freeware? What's
    > going on at Evrsoft?

    Vapour-ware - it's been "Coming Soon" for almost 2 years. Get
    http://www.htmlkit.com/ instead. 1st Page 2000 was great, though it had
    issues.

    --
    Hywel
    Hywel Jenkins, Sep 14, 2003
  5. Yusuf ben Smith

    Dylan Parry Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > Get http://www.htmlkit.com/ instead.

    I'll second that. When I am actually using Windows it is my editor of
    choice and I would strongly recommend it, either that or do what David and
    I have done and stop using Windows :eek:)

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Now playing: Nyman, The Heart Asks Pleasure First/The Promise
    Dylan Parry, Sep 14, 2003
  6. Dylan Parry wrote:

    > Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    >> Get http://www.htmlkit.com/ instead.

    > I'll second that. When I am actually using Windows it is my editor of
    > choice and I would strongly recommend it

    Ditto :)

    David Dorward, Sep 14, 2003
  7. Yusuf ben Smith

    Steven Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > 785638758357398 @hotmail.com says...
    >> "1st Page 2003 [v3.0]
    >>
    >> 1st Page 2003 3.0 is the next generation HTML editing tool that
    >> surpasses traditional HTML development. Creating dazzling websites
    >> with this updated release.
    >>
    >> Download Now"
    >>
    >> http://www.evrsoft.com/products.shtml
    >>
    >> But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0? Will it be freeware? What's
    >> going on at Evrsoft?
    >>

    > Vapour-ware - it's been "Coming Soon" for almost 2 years. Get
    > http://www.htmlkit.com/ instead. 1st Page 2000 was great, though it
    > had issues.

    And when it's been vapourware for too long, it gets a smell and becomes
    fartware.
    Steven, Sep 14, 2003
  8. David Dorward wrote:

    > Yusuf ben Smith wrote:

    >> But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0?

    > It's been "coming soon" since I stopped using version 2... becuase I stopped
    > using Windows... three or four years ago.

    [no real segue to...]

    Dolt user here, David. Nice. Stuff that does what's needed in less than a
    second with no BS is Certifiably Good Stuff. Thanks for the script.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 14, 2003
  9. Yusuf ben Smith

    Wayfarer Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > In article <>, 785638758357398
    > @hotmail.com says...
    > > "1st Page 2003 [v3.0]
    > >
    > > 1st Page 2003 3.0 is the next generation HTML editing tool that
    > > surpasses traditional HTML development. Creating dazzling websites
    > > with this updated release.
    > >
    > > Download Now"
    > >
    > > http://www.evrsoft.com/products.shtml
    > >
    > > But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0? Will it be freeware? What's
    > > going on at Evrsoft?
    > >

    > Vapour-ware - it's been "Coming Soon" for almost 2 years. Get
    > http://www.htmlkit.com/ instead. 1st Page 2000 was great, though it had
    > issues.

    Actually, Stone's Webwriter 3 is pretty good, too.
    http://www.webwriter.dk/english/

    Wayfarer

    --

    Journeys: http://wayfarer.brinkster.net/
    Wayfarer, Sep 15, 2003
  10. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Dolt user here, David. Nice. Stuff that does what's needed in less than
    > a second with no BS is Certifiably Good Stuff. Thanks for the script.

    Cricky. People actually still use that nasty hack? Wow :)

    My main bugbear is that it can't do recursion. One day I might get round to
    adding it (then again my TODO list still seems to be infinite in length).

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Sep 15, 2003
  11. David Dorward wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> Dolt user here, David. Nice. Stuff that does what's needed in less than
    >> a second with no BS is Certifiably Good Stuff. Thanks for the script.

    > Cricky. People actually still use that nasty hack? Wow :)

    My needs, Master, are minimal. :)

    > My main bugbear is that it can't do recursion. One day I might get round to
    > adding it (then again my TODO list still seems to be infinite in length).

    This is, I sense, a Don't Hold Your Breath warning. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 15, 2003
  12. lucat bene, der Yusuf ben Smith <> goh, a
    hunnert truxx inero, sumwit kowz n' sumwit duxx on Sun, 14 Sep 2003
    13:54:31 +0200:

    >"1st Page 2003 [v3.0]

    100% vaporware.

    --
    The post you have just read is real, but it could have been avoided.
    Inbreeding is every-one's problem. Contact your local Mormon church to
    |3iff //ullins, Sep 15, 2003
  13. Yusuf ben Smith <> wrote in

    > "1st Page 2003 [v3.0]
    >
    > 1st Page 2003 3.0 is the next generation HTML editing tool that
    > surpasses traditional HTML development. Creating dazzling websites
    > with this updated release.
    >
    > Download Now"
    >
    > http://www.evrsoft.com/products.shtml
    >
    > But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0? Will it be freeware? What's
    > going on at Evrsoft?
    >
    > Yusuf ben Smith

    It's even *more* vapourware now... When I tried to go to www.evrsoft.com, I
    got:

    "This account is currently deactivated.
    Please contact 'Billing' or 'Support'."
    Daniel Miller, Sep 15, 2003
  14. Yusuf ben Smith

    YoKenny Guest

    Daniel Miller wrote:
    > Yusuf ben Smith wrote:
    >> "1st Page 2003 [v3.0]
    >>
    >> 1st Page 2003 3.0 is the next generation HTML editing tool that
    >> surpasses traditional HTML development. Creating dazzling websites
    >> with this updated release.
    >>
    >> Download Now"
    >>
    >> http://www.evrsoft.com/products.shtml
    >>
    >> But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0? Will it be freeware? What's
    >> going on at Evrsoft?
    >>
    >> Yusuf ben Smith

    > It's even *more* vapourware now... When I tried to go to
    > www.evrsoft.com, I got:
    >
    > "This account is currently deactivated.
    > Please contact 'Billing' or 'Support'."

    Works fine for me.
    YoKenny, Sep 16, 2003
  15. Daniel Miller <> wrote in message news:<Xns93F79395A28B5hiddenhomeinvalid@216.65.98.9>...
    > Yusuf ben Smith <> wrote in
    >
    > > "1st Page 2003 [v3.0]
    > >
    > > 1st Page 2003 3.0 is the next generation HTML editing tool that
    > > surpasses traditional HTML development. Creating dazzling websites
    > > with this updated release.
    > >
    > > Download Now"
    > >
    > > http://www.evrsoft.com/products.shtml
    > >
    > > But where the heck is 1st Page 2003 3.0? Will it be freeware? What's
    > > going on at Evrsoft?
    > >
    > > Yusuf ben Smith

    > It's even *more* vapourware now... When I tried to go to www.evrsoft.com, I
    > got:
    >
    > "This account is currently deactivated.
    > Please contact 'Billing' or 'Support'."

    It's fine now.

    --
    Hywel
    Hywel Jenkins, Sep 16, 2003
  16. On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:54:29 GMT, Hywel Jenkins wrote

    > Daniel Miller <> wrote in message

    -snip-

    >> It's even *more* vapourware now... When I tried to go to
    >> www.evrsoft.com, I got:

    >> "This account is currently deactivated.
    >> Please contact 'Billing' or 'Support'."

    > It's fine now.

    The front page is, but the download link is coming up with a 404 for
    me.

    (I hope it gets back up: I like 1stPage 2000, and would love to try an
    update of it.)

    --
    Cheers, Harvey
    Harvey Van Sickle, Sep 16, 2003
  17. Yusuf ben Smith

    Phrederik Guest

    "Harvey Van Sickle" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:54:29 GMT, Hywel Jenkins wrote
    >
    > > Daniel Miller <> wrote in message

    > -snip-
    >
    > >> It's even *more* vapourware now... When I tried to go to
    > >> www.evrsoft.com, I got:

    > >> "This account is currently deactivated.
    > >> Please contact 'Billing' or 'Support'."

    > > It's fine now.

    > The front page is, but the download link is coming up with a 404 for
    > me.
    >
    > (I hope it gets back up: I like 1stPage 2000, and would love to try an
    > update of it.)

    It's "coming soon"...

    http://www.evrsoft.com/products.shtml
    Phrederik, Sep 16, 2003