    "http/1.1 500 server error"
    is this a paradox for MICROSOFT CORPORATION?WHO CAN HELP ME??
    !!!!!!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?VVJHRU5ULi5QbGVhc2U=?=, Sep 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VVJHRU5ULi5QbGVhc2U=?=

    Anon-E-Moose Guest

    wrote in news::

    > Please HELP...this is my 3rd question.
    > "http/1.1 500 server error"
    > is this a paradox for MICROSOFT CORPORATION?WHO CAN HELP ME??
    > !!!!!!!!

    What's the paradox?

    Did the error message come first... or Microsoft? Hmmmmmmmm...
    Anon-E-Moose, Sep 5, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VVJHRU5ULi5QbGVhc2U=?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    There are a plethora of reasons why this could be happening -
    everything from bad account passwords to exceptions in .NET code. Do
    you have any additional information about the error?

    You might need to go into the web.config for your application and
    adjust the customErrors element to see additional information about
    the exception.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Sep 5, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VVJHRU5ULi5QbGVhc2U=?=

    Greg Burns Guest

    If it is the same error I was getting then he is not even seeing the default
    ASP.NET error message. (Just the IIS 500 error) Changing the customErrors
    element won't help here.

    But who knows?

    Greg

    Greg Burns, Sep 5, 2004